Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Finding My Tribe



We all need a tribe. Those people that celebrate us, even our quirks. When others may say "Sit down and be quiet", our tribe says "Stand up and tell me more".

We are wired for connection and planted in purpose. If we will meditate on this truth, we will see our tribes emerge.

Our tribe is made up of the people we are drawn too. They share our passions and they will speak up when we have just revealed our most vulnerable self and they dare to say "me too".

I'm grateful for the last year. It has allowed me to find my tribe. When others will tear me down and try to destroy me, they have lifted me up, spoke truth in to my heart, and loved me back to life.  Everyone deserves to have a tribe. Do you know who your people are? If not, find them, and love them hard.

A Grateful Beliver in Jesus Christ,
Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment