Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gaming Skills



I have recently discovered a puzzle game. It is pretty popular right now. You have to match 3 or more pieces of candy to get them to disappear off the board. There are different goals as you advance in levels in the game. I have noticed that while I am playing this game, if I don’t see a match for a minute or I have stopped to look up, 3 matching pieces will start flashing. This is the games way of helping me out by pointing me in the next right move.

I had to smile as I was thinking about this yesterday. It’s amazing how sometimes the silliest things come to me. I was thinking, how cool is it that when I be still, the right next move comes along. Not just a little either, it is flashing across the entire board and can’t be missed.

There is a scripture that teaches us to be still, it is one of my favorite…
 “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.” Psalms 46:10 KJV

In life, when we take the time to “be still”, God will often provide answers for us, and they will flash! We will KNOW it is God.
A Grateful Believer in Jesus Christ
~Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment