Monday, March 17, 2014

Earning, tithing, saving, and spending, we are ready!




A couple weeks ago, I was discussing money with our teenagers. I was trying to explain to them that I actually had to earn the money to get to go out with my friends when I was their age. My mom sold Avon and if I needed money, I helped her sell it and I would get the money to go to the movies or skating out of that.

 My children surprised me in the most awesome way. Instead of just accepting what I was telling them about earning my own money versus how much we give them, they wanted to know if they could earn their own money too. I have sold Avon many times throughout the years but I am most excited about this opportunity. I look forward to teaching our kids to earn, tithe, save and spend. They are ready to go! We were able to get everything in place yesterday. Here is our website that anyone that wants can order from directly or they can email, message, or call me and if you are local , we will deliver a book to you!

Here is a link to our website! Feel free to share ... http://www.youravon.com/johnnahurt

A Grateful Believer in Jesus Christ,
Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment