Monday, March 31, 2014

Leave Fingerprints Ministry

I am from a family that includes multiple generations that have struggled with dysfunction, addiction , , alcoholism, and mental health problems.

My recovery journey started at the age of 12 when I was taken to my first recovery meeting. For the next 20 years, I would struggle with the desire of a better life and a better way. It wasn't until 2011, when I was introduced to a Christ-centered recovery program that I was able to start claiming victory over the hurts, habits, and hangups in my life. Decades of co-dependency, control, anger, resentment, low self-worth, and a misunderstanding of who God really is,  formed  strongholds in my life and interfered with God's purpose for me. I am learning to break free from these stronghold by claiming the victory Christ paid for me on the cross when he died for my sins.

Leave Fingerprints ministry was born out of the desire to share with others like a handful of people shared with me along my journey. Those amazing people with evangelistic hearts that took the time to share the gospel with me. They would provide me with the hope found in our Savior, Jesus.  I would use that hope to develop a faith in a Sovereign God whose word, the bible, holds the answer to every single problem that has ever plagued me and my family. His way is the truth and the life. It's now my turn to share that hope with you!

The Purpose of Leave Fingerprints is to help others find recovery and rehabilitation  from generational dysfunction and to learn to live Christ centered lives based on biblical principles.
You can visit our website at www.leavefingerprintsministry.com

 ~ A Grateful Believer in Jesus Christ,
Johnna


No comments:

Post a Comment